Set on 15 acres of land in a beautiful bushland setting, the Munna Creek Venue with its renovated historic community hall is perfect for laid-back country music events.
On offer is under cover entertainment, bush camping that boasts plenty of room for all campers, dog-friendly environment and home-cooked meals.
There’s no need to book a camping site. Just come along, enjoy our music events and relax in the Munna Creek countryside.
The Munna Creek Country Music Festival and Munna Creek Country Music Walk Up Weekend are held at the Munna Creek Hall grounds – 15 acres of land in a beautiful bush setting, with a historic community hall which has recently been renovated.
There’s no need to book a camping site. Whether you want to pitch a tent, or bring your caravan, camper trailer or Winnebago we can guarantee there will be camping sites available at both events.
- Non-powered sites, with plenty of room for all types of campers
- Level camping sites
- Plenty of portaloos
- Water truck available for shower water only
- Generators welcome from 7am to 9pm
Historic community hall
- Built in 1906, the hall has been renovated inside and out, making it a perfect place for laid-back country music events
- Features a large verandah, renovated stage, good seating capacity and old-style wooden dance floor
Under cover entertainment
- All entertainment is under cover, providing shelter from the sun and rain
- The Music Festival is held inside the hall and outside under large marquees
- The Walk Up Weekend is held inside the hall only
- Please bring your own chair
- If you forget, we have a limited number of chairs we can lend people, but they won’t be as comfy as your own chair
Food and drinks
- BBQ and home-cooked meals available for dinner on main entertainment days
- Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee available on all days
- No bar – BYO alcohol
- You’re welcome to bring your dog – there are plenty of places to take them for a walk
- Dogs are not allowed near the entertainment or food areas and need to be kept under control at all times