Dianne was raised in the beautiful Nambucca Valley on the Mid North Coast of NSW. She started singing with her Dad’s country dance band from the age of 14 and has been singing ever since. Dianne has shared her blend of old country favourites and her own material delivered in heartfelt renditions up and down the coast. Her depth of delivery and connection with the audience is a truly special treat.
She released her debut album Walk With Me with Kross Kut Records in 2016 including eight original compositions, written from life experience. Her songs show a vulnerability and honesty that is captivating. The album received recognition widely in Australia and overseas, particularly Europe.
She has picked up many awards, including:
- Tamworth Songwriters Association Finalist 2018
- Tamworth Songwriters Association Winner 2017
- Australian Independent Artists Brumby Award Winner 2017
- Australian Bush Ballad Gidgee Coal Awards Finalist 2016
- Good Morning Country Radio Program – Album of the Week June 2016
- Coast FM Australian Country Music – New Talent Radio Award Winner 2016
- Winner of Walk up Artists Clarence Valley Country Music Muster 2014.