At just 23 years of age, Kiara Rodrigues is an award-winning, singer songwriter who already has a country music career spanning 14 years. Her compelling tones and vibrant personality emulate a sense of maturity that is well beyond her years.
After achieving top five hits on the Australian iTunes Charts for her singles Dear Daddy and I’m Gonna Be Fine, Kiara has continued to find success in the charts. Her latest single Pretty Baby Blues peaked at number 11 on the Australian Country Airplay Chart.
In 2019, Kiara was nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year in the Gold Medallion Media Awards. Her songwriting prowess was further rewarded as a five-time semi-finalist in the Tamworth Songwriters Association Awards which earnt her the accolade of Comedy/Novelty Song of the Year for her song Mr Vanity.
Other awards Kiara has picked up include:
- Triple World Champion (Country, Gospel, Rock) at the World Championships of Performing Arts in Hollywood
- Junior Aristocrat Country Entertainer of the Year
- Winner of Melinda Schneider Idol
- Winner of the Songwriting Section Mildura Country Music Festival (1st, 2nd Songwriting Section)
- Winner of Voice of Urban 2013
With appearances on Channel Ten’s Young Talent Time and The X Factor, Kiara is certainly no stranger to the stage. The talented singer songwriter now regularly performs at country music festivals throughout Australia including Horsham, Clarence Valley, Mildura, Kyabram, Leeton, Port Pirie, Nanango, Lucindale and Terang.
For further information about Kiara, visit her website www.KiaraRodriguesMusic.com